You are encouraged to Use content in which Residenzgalerie Salzburg owns the IPR upon the following Terms and Conditions. When you make any Non-Commercial Use of Our Content You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by Your conduct.
These Terms and Conditions incorporate the definitions and other provisions set out in the main body of this (DomQuartier Salzburg) Residenzgalerie Salzburg Website and Copyright Use Statement.
- Your Non-Commercial Use Licence in Respect of Our Content
Residenzgalerie Salzburg grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to make Non-Commercial Use only of the Content in which Residenzgalerie Salzburg owns the IPR subject to the conditions below. Residenzgalerie Salzburg reserves the right to terminate this licence upon reasonable notice.
For the avoidance of doubt, where Residenzgalerie Salzburg owns the IPR in any Content You are not permitted to exercise any of the rights granted to You by this licence in any manner that is primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation or gain. In case You are interested in commercial use of the content of Residenzgalerie Salzburg please follow the link below. You must not do anything which is prohibited under the section of this document entitled „Restrictions on Your Use of Content“.
You must, where You make any Non-Commercial Use of the Our Content (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0):
- acknowledge the source of the Content by including the Attribution „© Residenzgalerie Salzburg“ provided that if you are using Content from several rights owners and sources and therefore listing multiple attributions is not practical in your product or application, you may include a URL or hyperlink to a resource that contains the required attribution statements
- ensure that where Content is Used the source of the Content is also identified alongside the Attribution as follows: „© Residenzgalerie Salzburg“
- ensure that any onward licensing of the Content – for example where You permit Your work which includes reference to Our Content alongside other Content to be Used by Third Parties - is also subject to these terms
This licence to make Non-Commercial Use of Our Content does/will not cover the Use of:
- any personal data within the Content
- any information that has neither been published nor disclosed to You under information access legislation by or with the consent of Residenzgalerie Salzburg
- departmental or public sector organisation logos except where they form an integral part of a document or dataset within Our Content
- Third Party IPR which Residenzgalerie Salzburg is not authorised to license
- identity documents
- No Warranty
Residenzgalerie Salzburg will vouch for the correctness and accuracy of the website’s contents according to its best knowledge and belief. However, Residenzgalerie Salzburg is not liable for the topicality, correctness, completeness, or quality of the information supplied. Liability claims towards Residenzgalerie Salzburg referring to material or non-material damage resulting from the use or non-use of the information supplied, or from the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are generally excluded, provided that Residenzgalerie Salzburg cannot be blamed for having acted with intent or gross negligence.'
All offers are non-binding and without obligation. Residenzgalerie Salzburg explicitly reserves the right to alter, complement, or delete parts of this website or the entire contents thereof without notice, or to discontinue publication either temporarily or permanently.
This licence is governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of Austria. Place of Jurisdiction is the respective Court in Stadt Salzburg.