Guided tours for adults
Public guided tours
Public guided tours of the DomQuartier and of special exhibitions take place regularly. On selected Saturdays, the overview tour is given a theme. Here you will find the dates of the public tours in German language.
Guided tours for groups
Would you like to experience the tour of the DomQuartier, gain a brief overview of the exhibition highlights or receive more in-depth information on the eventful past of the Salzburg prince archbishops? The DomQuartier’s guided tour programme for adults has the right format and mediation programme for (almost) every concern and occasion….
We are happy to cater to your individual wishes and offer focal point tours through the individual institutions and to the special exhibitions for a very special cultural mediation. Guided tours in a foreign language are available on request.
DomQuartier Tour Guided Tours
Baroque splendour — Baroque power
Tour “Deeper Insights”
Highlights – in brief
Guided tour for the older generation
Special guided tours / Special guided tours in the museum
The following tours are also particularly suitable as part of a company outing, company party, family reunion, club meeting or other event. These tours are offered for groups of 4 or more, except for “Christmas in the DomQuartier”.
Revealed! Baroque mysteries
From another point of view
Christmas in the DomQuartier
Tip: After your tour, book a drink in the Terrassensalon, with access to the Dombogenterrasse and a unique view of Salzburg’s Old Town. This rounds off your special tour wonderfully.
On your own through the DomQuartier
Audio Guides in 10 Languages
The app for the exhibition "Music Everywhere!"
Guided tours are offered in German, English, Italian and French. Other languages on request.
Important information & prices:
- Maximum group size: 9 people
- Admission: € 13,– / € 10,– (with partial operation) per person
- Admission for groups of 10 or more: € 10,– / € 8,– (with partial operation) per person
- Guided tour fee 1 hour: € 80,– / 1.5 hours: € 90,– / 2 hours: € 90,–
- Extra charge for a guided tour in a foreign language: € 10,–
- Guided tour fee outside opening hours: € 400
- Tour with live music by the Da Ponte-Ensemble Salzburg (can be added to any guided tour): € 400.–
- Partial operation applies when individual areas of the tour are closed.
- Guided tours are offered in German, English, Italian and French. Other languages on request.
Download group offers in English: